In 2007, I:
- Lost my job,
- Ended my music publishing company,
- Started a new web startup, built an entire web-application twice.
- Stopped all work on the IBM iSeries & abandoned that company/career choice,
- Created two facebook apps with Paul,
- Ended the new web startup,
- Started a new new web startup,
- Met some amazing entrepreneurs and coders in LA and SF,
- Did more all-nighters than in the previous 10 years combined
- Had a great time.
Now, what about 2008. Hm. I hope it's as good as 2007 was - even better, building upon the foundations set this year.